PAC Disbursement of Knowledge (http://PoliticalAction.com/info/)
- Direction by Congressman Jon Fox
- Interaction with the FEC - we are a nonconnected political action committee (PAC) that is beneath the registration threshold*, because
- the organization that we are connected to,
InternetU.org , is not a corporation, therefore;
we would not be considered "connected". [phone ref. 12/11/98 Liz, FEC,
Dept. Of Information 1(800)424-9530]
- we have not "raised or spent" an amount equal to or greater than $1,000USD in
any calendar year.
- Supporting Federal Candidates (A Guide for Citizens), Federal Election Commission, August 1996 - An individual may help candidates and committees by volunteering personal services. Your services are not considered contributions as long as you are not paid by anyone. As a volunteer, you may spend unlimited money for normal living expenses.