Spinnerstown Hotel
P.O. Box 111
Spinnerstown Road
Spinnerstown, Pennsylvania 18968
A BIT OF OUR HISTORY
In 1720 a man named Morris Morris received a land grant of 1000 acres known
as "The Great Swamp," from William Penn. Then in 1741 the Neumans bought a part of
this grant from Morris Morris which was located in Milford Township.
Over the next
100 years people started moving into this area, one of whom was the Spinner family.
In the 1840's, David Spinner owned and operated the Inn. Edwin Spinner(son of David)
took over the operation in or around 1853 and named it "The Sign of the Spread Eagle."
Since then it has changed ownership 15 times.
On June 10, 1959, our family purchased
the establishment which is now Spinnerstown Hotel. Our family has owned and operated the
Hotel longer than any previous owner in it's 250 years of history. We hope to continue
to welcome you into our friendly atmosphere of fine food and spirits.
John Dale Jr., proprietor
Home ·
Dining Room ·
Bar/Lounge
Banquets/Meetings ·
Make Reservations ·
Directions