Purpose: Experiments In World Religion
Motive: Improve Understanding in the Area of Spiritual Development
Goal: Help Make Everything Fun
- Judaism, Eastern Philosophies
- Gabriel, Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, John The Baptist, Moses, Daniel, Eve, Plato, etal.
- Fallen Angels, Devil, Lucifer, Hell, Tartarus, Diabolical, Satan, Prince Of Darkness, The Darkside, Shadows, Evil
- Shaman, Priests, Sages, Monks, Prophets, Holy Men, Ministers, Preachers
- God, The Force, Allah, the Convergence of The Light
- The Solstices, Christ's Birthday, Ramdan, Hanukkah and Festivals o' Fun
Enlightenment For The Moment:
(click through to the website)
How can we serve you?
Please join in… and, let us know your mental and physical input as it relates to the spiritual:
A Positive Flow
Though we try to study with an open mind, our emotions tend to trickle towards the
light. The only universal rule that I can put my finger on is:
I should *do* to others,
The same things that I would like them to do…
Our effort is to elicit a common thread of unity linking all onto a common ground
of understanding - like a web for the human race. Creativity is not something to
smugly observe and censure just because it does not fit within the bounds
of some groups' credo... or, because one has never had a particular experience.
Creativity, when experienced without preconception, can evoke in us a
oneness transcending (but not in conflict with) religious belief.